My incredibly talented cousin, Brittney, is at it again! She has just opened her VERY OWN WEBSITE! She is an amazing digital scrapbook designer. She is the one who inspired me to start a blog and digital scrapbooking, and I'm so thankful she did! She specializes in adorable Disney kits, but she has tons of other amazing things too. She is honestly the most talented person I have ever known! I cannot wait until I actually have time to scrapbook our first family trip to Disneyland with all her amazing stuff!So, go check it out right away: www.brittishdesigns.com. If you don't already digital scrapbook, you will want to after you see her site!
Brittney and I grew up just like sisters, since we both only had brothers, so she is Aunt Brittney to our girls!
We love you Aunt Brittney! We are so proud of you!

1 comment:
Hooray for her! And thanks for getting me addicted to digital scrapbooking too:)
Post a Comment