April 15, 2010

Ariel Party!

This year, it was all about Ariel, and Gracelyn could not have been more excited about her birthday party. It was so fun to watch her get excited about every little detail this year. She loved helping me pick out eveything that we needed.
Daddy surprised her with a balloon bouquet, right before the start of her party! What a sweet Daddy!
We had lots of yummy desserts to share including Ariel cookie cups, seashell waffle cups for ice cream sundaes, and of course an Ariel cake! Gracelyn was beyond thrilled with her cake. When she saw it, the first words out of her mouth were "Mommy, I just can't even believe my heart!" (which means that she absolutely loved it...I think!) And I have to say, it was probably one of the cutest birthday cakes I have ever seen too! (And no...I didn't make it. A very talented woman from our church did it for us!) We had a special treasure hunt, and the kids had a great time digging for treasures in the sand!And of course, Gracelyn had a ball opening up all of her presents. She got so many cute things! Needless to say, she's had great fun this week playing with all her new things, and especially riding her new Tinkerbell bike from Grandma Margie! It was a special party for a special little girl. Gracelyn is truly blessed to have so many family and friends who love her! Thank you to everyone who helped make her day so wonderful!

3 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

We had a lot of fun at the party:) I can't believe she is 4!

Brittney said...

I cannot believe she is 4!!! that blows my mind. What an adorable party! You are so good. I wish I could have come! Ariel is my favorite too! hahaha

Ashley :) said...

looks like you had a great time!!!love the cake