September 26, 2009

Movin' on to Solids

Addison will be 5 months old next week. I felt like she has been totally ready to try some cereal for a few weeks now, so last night, we let her have a taste! Overall, it was a big success. She was all smiles and really seemed to like it. We still need to work on actually swallowing the cereal, instead of squirting it out of her mouth, but I think she did get some down. Gracelyn had fun watching her baby sister and even got to give her a few bites. I just can't believe we are already to this stage with her. Is it possible that the second child grows up even faster than the first? It definitely feels that way!

3 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I love that little cereal face! I can't believe she is ready for cereal either! Time does fly:)

PaPa said...

Looks like me when NaNa feeds me!!

:>)

PaPa

Marcistar said...

Yes absolutely the second grows up faster than the first! Ella is seriously growing up so much faster than I feel Eden did! I can't believe she's 5 months...wow! It's Ella's birthday next week and I'm a little sad! She's going to be a YEAR! Crazy! We wish you guys were here to come to her party! miss you!