September 10, 2009

Labor Day Camping

Last year we started a tradition with our family that we hope will continue for many, many years...camping over Labor Day weekend! I'm so excited that we were able to carry on the tradition this year. We found a great spot near Woods Canyon Lake in Payson, and despite some rainy, cold weather, we all had a great time! The older kids did not mind the rain one bit and had so much fun playing in it together. Even the babies were so good! And even though camping with little ones is ALOT of work, it was so worth it to see these smiles! I can't wait to pack it all up and do it again next year....well, maybe not the packing part, or the unpacking part, or the washing all the dirty clothes part...but the camping part for sure!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

What cute pictures!! Looks like you had a REALLY awesome Labor Day weekend. Fun tradition for sure. I'm jealous! :)

PaPa said...

How do you camp without horses????

:>)

PaPa

Marcistar said...

So fun! I love camping! Not that'd I'd do it every weekend with little one's but it's so fun! And I have to say that matching outfits are THE BEST!!!! I love them! And that puzzle game, way to go TIm!! How fun is that! And wow, that video...I teared up a bit! I LOVE it when they start to really get their personality! I can't wait to see you guys again. Unfortunately Christian's not in Phoenix for his extension. He's in San Diego now. SO if you're ever going out that way let me know and we'll plan a trip out there! Miss ya!