September 1, 2009

First of Many

This will be the first of MANY posts in which I will share pictures of my sweet girls in adorable matching outfits! If you've been to our home, you know that I have many matching outfits, hanging in the girls closets, just waiting for them to grow into. And I don't care what anybody else says...I think matching outfits are cute as cute can be! Just look at these pictures and try to tell me otherwise :)

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I LOVE matching outfits!!

Anonymous said...

I love matching outfits on little girls! The pictures are adorable!

~ Amy said...

My boys are always matching outfits.... I love them. I am waiting for my almost 11 year old to say stop but I think he likes it too.

Uncle Kevin said...

I LOVE the Bows too!!!

PaPa said...

Do I need to buy matching Cowgirl outfits?

PaPa