August 17, 2009

Tummy Time

Addison is really starting to enjoy her tummy time. Now that she can grasp onto toys and hold her head up well, she will stay on her tummy for about 10 to 15 minutes. It always helps when big sister Gracelyn is there to sing and talk to her. Addison just absolutely loves to listen and talk to Gracelyn. It's just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly they go from being tiny little newborns, to big chubby babies who hold their heads up, coo, and laugh. Sometimes I wish they could stay tiny just a little bit longer...but at the same time, it's so much fun to watch them grow and learn to do new things.

3 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are amazing! You should put those ones in her room:) I love watching her grow and learn:)

Brittney said...

Ok I just realized I haven't been getting your updates because you changed the name of your blog!! DUH. So - I have to go back and catch up on the going-on. This is SO SUPER CUTE! She is getting BIG!!! And you're pushin' it with that big bow girlfriend!! HAHAHAHAH but I actually think its ADORABLE. Am I starting to like giant bows??? What's happening to me?

Marg said...

Morgan! She is growing up too fast! What a cutie pie. I wanna kiss her!