We headed over to Great Skate tonight for Family Fun Night with our church. We had a great time with family and friends! Surprisingly, Gracelyn really liked being on roller skates and kept begging to go 'round and 'round the rink. It's been so long since Josh and I have roller-bladed. We used to do it all the time when we were dating, so it was fun to re-live that part of our lives. Addison also had fun watching all the bright lights. Of course, we had to finish the night off with some ice cream, so we headed to Swensen's and Gracelyn got to enjoy her very own ice cream clown. It was a great way to spend a Friday night!
You know I'm all about roller skating!! This is so cute! Looks like you had a ton of fun. Maybe I need to make a roller skating kit so you can scrap these!
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
4 comments:
That looked like so much fun:) I'm glad Gracelyn enjoyed it!
How fun!! Remember the days at Classic?? Funny thing is there is a classic skating here in layton...Camren loves it! You guys are the funnest parents!
You know I'm all about roller skating!! This is so cute! Looks like you had a ton of fun. Maybe I need to make a roller skating kit so you can scrap these!
And HEY!! Gracie got a haircut! It's CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment