August 28, 2009

Full of Laughs

Addison has given a few little laughs here and there over the past month, but last night she went all out! I was about to give her a bath and noticed she was in quite a happy mood...so I started tickling her and a stream of laughs came out! I quickly grabbed the video camera, and miraculously caught her first real laughing on tape. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Brittney said...

Awww!!! What a cute video! She is such a little cutie. And smart mama for stickin' a cute bow on her head to video! HAHAHA She is seriously adorable. Thanks sooo much for posting this.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to see puzzles.

PaPa

PaPa said...

She's adorable!!! Just like her mother was at that age!!!

:>)

PaPa

Ashley :) said...

Such a great video!! I love her JOY! Tell me did she really have that big bow on her head before her bath?? LOL!! I am a boy mommy. :*)

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

Okay, you all caught me...I stuck the bow back on her head right before I started filming! I had just taken it off, but I couldn't resist!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh I love it! That is my favorite part of the baby stage...when they start to smile and interact with you:) I can not believe what a big girl she is!

PS...I knew you stuck that bow on before filming:):)

Anonymous said...

Her laugh is so very contagious. Addison is so cute! What else would you expect...she has a great Mom :)