May 6, 2009

One Week Old

It's hard to believe but Addison is already one week old today! The past week has gone by so fast and extremely slow all at the same time. We've definitely had our ups and downs, but over the past two days we've started to settle into a semi-routine, making the days and nights run much more smoothly. Addison has been a pretty happy baby so far and the past few nights she has been sleeping pretty consistently too. It's amazing how 3-4 hours of sleep can be so refreshing after nights of no sleep at all. Gracelyn seems to be adjusting quite well (although I'm sure that Nana being here to cater to her every need is definitely helping :)

Here are a few photos from our first week at home, your first glimpse of Addison's full head of hair, and Addison's first bath!




































6 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

Oh, this picture is so sweet! I love babies in towels!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh she is so cute! I think her and Gracelyn look alike:) Such cute sisters!!

Brittney said...

Awww!! SO CUTE Thanks for posting pictures. I was missing these girls so much. I got my fill. THANKS. :) :)

Menlove Family said...

She is sooooo beautiful! I love all her hair :)

Alisha Beard said...

Two of the cutest little girls in the world!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I like her little bow!