May 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are officially home from the hospital! And it feels so good to be at home with both of our girls. As much as I loved our alone time with Addison in the hospital, I also really found myself missing Gracelyn. It's so hard to want to be two places at once. But now we are all together again and life is as it should be. As we were leaving, Josh said asked Gracelyn if she was ready for all of us to come home and be together as our whole family and Gracelyn's response was "Yes, and we'll live happily ever after!"

Addison is still adjusting to life outside the womb, but she is starting to get the hang of things. So far, Gracelyn just adores being around her baby sister and wants to hug her and kiss her all the time. I'm just going to soak that all in while it lasts! :)





















5 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I'm so glad you all are home and doing well:)

Brittney said...

I was hoping to see pics from the homecoming when I logged on today!!! Thanks so much for posting. Adorable. So happy you guys are home all together so you can live "happily ever after" as Gracelyn would say.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! she is beautiful, and so are you hot mama!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry I am at my mom's house - this is katie forsberg :)

Ashley :) said...

That is great you are home. I glad things are going well!!! She is SO cute!! We will have to come over sometime when things settle down for you.
Love ya Ashley :)