skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One Month Old
Tomorrow, Addison will turn one MONTH old! Wow....it has already been a month since we welcomed her into our family. It hardly seems possible, but at the same time, it already feels like she has just always been here. We are really getting to know her little personality these days. She is a great sleeper at night. She only gets up 2-3 times per night to eat, and then goes right back to sleep in the bassinet! On the other hand, she has a very hard time sleeping during the DAY. She is starting to be more awake and alert during the day, but sometimes she will stay awake from one feeding to the next, and then gets completely overtired and very fussy. I can get her to fall asleep in my arms during that time, but the minute I lay her down anywhere (I've tried the bassinet, her crib, the swing, the carseat, my bed) she wakes right up. This is making it very hard to get anything done during the day. If we're out and about she will fall asleep in her carseat, but if we are home, I just can't seem to keep her asleep. If any of my mommy friends out there have ANY suggestions, I'm all ears!But overall, she's a pretty happy baby, when she's not tired, and we are just falling more and more in love with her every day!
5 comments:
I LOVE HER IN YELLOW!!! She is just her own little baby. Not a little Gracie cookie cutter AT ALL! I love that. She's just incredibly cute Morgan! I can't believe it was 4 whole weeks ago that I was there holding her! Time flies.
Hi Morgan,
My brother went to school with your husband. I think they may have been in the same class. I had found you through Amanda's blog. I read your recent post about your baby not sleeping. I would suggest to try the swing. She should take a nap for at least a little while so you can do some stuff around the house that way.
a sling saved my life! yes you are still technically holding them but your arms are free and they sleep well... like a baby :)
K so besides the fact that she is so stinkin cute... I found you HAVE to put them to bed before they get tired or else they have the hardest time falling asleep. SO I seriously put Brynlie down at exactly 1 1/2 to 2 hours at the most after she woke up around that age. GOOD LUCK!! Call me when you have a free minute ever :)
Wow she is gorgeous Morgan! We miss you guys! Wish we lived closer! And I agree with Britt she look so cute in Yellow!
Post a Comment