April 28, 2009

Can't Wait to Meet Addison Joy

Dear Addison Joy,

I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the BIG day! The day that we finally get to meet you! It feels like we have been waiting for this day to come for so long. I have truly enjoyed the past nine months with you. Even though you've kept me up and worn me out at times, I would not trade it for anything in the world. Your Daddy and I began this pregnancy praying that God would allow you to grow and develop to full term and the Lord has been so faithful to watch over both of us in answer to those prayers. And so here we are, the day before your birthday, and we are all so excited to meet you, especially your big sister Gracelyn. She says that tomorrow she wants to "pet you" and "give you a soft kiss" and then when you get bigger she will give you a "great big hug". You are so blessed to have such a loving big sister! I pray that the two of you will be best friends right from the start. Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see your sweet face and hold you in our arms. We already love you so very much and can't imagine our family without you. Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day!

2 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh I can't believe she will be here tomorrow!! We can't wait to meet her either!

Brittney said...

I'm so happy I get to be here. Such a blessing!!!