

Daddy couldn't quite convince Gracelyn to put on the goggles and apron at the store, but I got her to pose with them on at home, after a candy bribe. So so cute!

Tonight it's my turn for a date with Daddy. We are headed to dinner at Buca Di Beppo and then to see the new movie "He's just not that into you". I can't wait! There's nothing like spending Valentine's Day with the ones you love the most. Hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day too!

6 comments:
Oh how cute!! I love the pictures of her with the apron the goggles:)
what a cute idea, maybe Russ and Josh should meet at Lowes one Saturday morning! Happy V Day
That's the movie Josh and I saw today too!!!! Ok - CRAZY that I made that other comment about hoping to get those pictures in the mail because they came TODAY!!! It blew my mind!!! Thanks so much!
I'm so glad you told me about this! I'm definately going to check into it up here! next I want a baby/prego update:)
What a super fun date for you and for Gracie!!! That's so fun about Lowes! I had no idea that they did that!! You guys are such an awesome family! Wish we loved closer!
What a fun thing to do. I will have to remember that for the future. Today was fun at the park. Thanks for setting it up!
Sounds like you had a great V Day!!
Love ya Ashley and Jesse
Post a Comment