December 8, 2008

Our Other Christmas Cutie!

We went to the doctor today and had a great ultrasound! The lady that did it was so nice and everything looks great with the baby. All the measurements lined up perfectly with my due date. I feel so blessed to have a perfect little baby growing inside of me! We ended up walking away with about 20 pictures! I couldn't believe how many she took for us. She even turned on the 4D ultrasound at the end, which was a total surprise to me! What a fun way to see our baby! So, if you can't already tell by all the pink below..... It's a GIRL!!

And here she is:


Sucking her Thumb.


















Yawning.




















Waving Hello.


















We are all so excited and we know that this new baby girl will bring a whole new, exciting dynamic to our family! Now we REALLY can't wait to meet her!

PS- No name just yet....we will be working on narrowing one down! :)

7 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

OH MY GOODNESS! She is already gorgeous:) We are so happy for you all and can't wait to meet her:)

Brittney said...

I'm so excited for you guys! And those 3D ultrasound pics are COOL!

Anonymous said...

I am so HAPPY for you. Guess I better get started on some new Cowgirl Outfits.

Alisha Beard said...

Congrats! I know you must be so excited to have another little girl on the way!!....Josh just can't escape being in a house full of girls!

Menlove Family said...

Yea again!! I'm soooo excited for you guys...and Gracelyn looks so cute in her Christmas pictures. I can't believe how long her hair is, it makes her look so old! She is going to be such a cute big sis!

russandkatie said...

Congratulations!!! Having 2 girls in a row has been so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats!