In Kansas, Gracelyn got to see lightning bugs (fireflies) for the first time. She was in AWE of them. It was so so fun to watch her reaction when she first saw them....she was so excited about it! Then she immediately wanted to catch them. So of course, Daddy and Papa quickly found a jar and punched some holes so that she could do just that. We had so much fun! I love watching Gracelyn experience new things. Her wonder and awe of God's creation helps remind me to stop and appreciate how truly awesome it is.
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
4 comments:
So adorable!! I was 25 when I saw my first fireflies!! HAHA And it was just as magical! I felt like I was two! How cute.
Gosh she's so cute! I love that your dad is so cute with her! I love papa's!
how cute! I miss seeing you guys each week!
It was so fun to see you guys!! Gracelyn's a doll!
Post a Comment