July 22, 2008

Highlights from Utah

I haven't had a chance to share anything about our most recent trip to Utah...the days just seem to be flying by this summer. Maybe it's because I've been spending most days over the last two weeks rushing Gracelyn to the potty every 30 minutes. (more on that later!)

So here are some of the highlights from our annual summer trip to Utah:
Papa and Nana took Gracelyn to Dinosaur Park. I don't think she really even knew what dinosaurs were before this trip, but she LOVED it, espcially the huge volcanoe that made loud noises. She is still telling people that she has seen a real "bolcanoe"!


















We got to celebrate the 4th of July by going up to the lake to boat and camp. Josh and I both got to wakeboard and Gracelyn had a great time sleeping and playing on the boat! She even jumped in the lake once to swim! Thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Margaret! Even though we were going camping, I still had to dress Gracelyn up in her cute 4th of July outfit for the trip up there!

















Papa and Nana spoiled Gracelyn the whole trip as usual, but Papa ended the trip with a very special surprise! Gracelyn's favorite candy is Smarties....so of course Papa had to go above and beyond and find her GIANT Smarties! Even though these were not the healthiest treat....they were a great way to keep Gracelyn busy on our late night flight home!













Thanks Nana and Papa for a very fun trip! We miss you!

2 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Your trip looked so fun:) I love Gracelyn's smile with the giant Smarties:) So cute!

Menlove Family said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Gracelyn is a doll! I'll have to send you that cute picture I got of Gracelyn and Camren at Artic Circle!