June 17, 2008

Back from Kansas

I know it's been a while since my last update...we were off to a family reunion in Kansas. It was so fun to see everyone, especially Gramps and Grammy Rodee.
















Aren't they so cute?? I hope when Josh and I are old and gray, we will still be in as much love as they are! They are an inspiration to our family and we love them dearly! I am so thankful that Gracelyn has had the opportunity to know them. How fortunate is she to have pictures and memories with her great grandparents. It is a blessing that I do not want us to take forgranted! Their faith in God and love for each other has impacted my life in a huge way, and I know that our little family will continue to be blessed by their example. Hearing all about the Rodee's that have come before me has made me feel so blessed to come from such a wonderful family. We had a great time visiting and talking, but also snuck in some time to take pictures. My incredibly talented cousin Brittney recently got a new camera and has been dabbling her fingers in photography, so she offered to snap some pictures of Gracelyn. Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen?? Thank you so much Britt for getting these awesome shots of her! I still cannot believe how talented you are!











































We were ev
en able to get one great shot of Gracelyn and Eden together...the two great grandbabies of the family.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy that was quick

Marcistar said...

It was so fun to see you guys this weekend Morgan! I can't wait until Eden is a little older and her and Gracelyn can actually play together! I hope one day we end up close to each other!!!

Brittney said...

It was so awesome to see you! I can't wait until the 4th. Still working on getting a campsite.

So glad you liked the photos.

LOVE the song your blog plays!!!

Menlove Family said...

It seems like it was fun in Kansas! Those pictures of Gracelyn are so cute. Can't wait to see you guys!!!