April 1, 2008

She's already singing in the shower (well, the bath)

Gracelyn was playing in the bath tub tonight and didn't realize that I was listening....so she decided to sing Happy Birthday to herself. I quickly grabbed the video camera and actually got her to do it again for me! If you can't tell, she is VERY excited about her birthday this weekend! So cute!

3 comments:

Marcistar said...

Ok that's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen! Wow! I can't believe she's going to be 2...Eden's going to be a YEAR! Time has just flown by! I can't believe how fast. She's a doll Morgan!

Brittney said...

ADORABLE!! I can't believe I'm missing her birthday AGAIN!!! But at least I was there for her ACTUAL BIRTH day!! :) hehehe

Thanks for posting this. It's sooooo cute.

russandkatie said...

so cute! We had a lot of fun at the party, thanks for inviting us!!!