We have been redecorating Gracelyn's room...to turn it from a nursery, into a big girl room. Of course the theme is horses, and when I found this adorable bedspread online, I knew it would be perfect. Then I found the picket fence baskets at Ross, which were already the perfect color...what luck! And of course Gracelyn's room would not be complete without a horse hook for all her bracelets and bows! I still have a few touches to add, but it's starting to come together. Gracelyn just loves it!
I love it!! You want to come and help me finish Camrens room :)? I am such a slacker, but, I blame Justin because he can't see the need to spend money on any decorations...what a boy!
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
3 comments:
ADORABLE!! I love how well those frames recolor BTW. Thanks for sharing!! THIS IS SOOOOO cute.
Wow Morgan that is so cute! You're such a cute mom!
I love it!! You want to come and help me finish Camrens room :)? I am such a slacker, but, I blame Justin because he can't see the need to spend money on any decorations...what a boy!
Post a Comment