April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Sweet Girl!

Today, Gracelyn Rae is TWO years old!! It's so hard to believe that our little baby girl is turning two, but we are so excited about the amazing little girl she is growing up to be! She has the sweetest personality I have ever known. She brings so much joy into our family and we could not imagine our lives without her. I just love hanging out with her all day...she cracks me up all day long!! She had a great time at her Pony birthday party on Saturday! The pony was a big hit with most of the kids...Gracelyn ended up having more fun watching the other kids ride the pony, then actually riding it herself. But after a tearful first ride, we actually got her to go on it again and even got a few smiles! Here are some things I want to remember about Gracelyn at 2:
  • She loves to talk and loves to sing.
  • Her favorite foods are green beans, black beans, and cheeseburgers from McDonalds.
  • She has really started to come out of her shell...her personality is blooming.
  • Her favorite activities are reading books and coloring.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACELYN RAE!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I wish I could have been there! :)

Marcistar said...

Happy Birthday!!! Give her kisses from us! That's so exciting you had a pony there! She's so cute Morgan! I can't wait for Eden to be old enough that they can run around and play together!

Menlove Family said...

Happy Birthday Gracelynn! I can't believe she's two....AND that she got a pony for her birthday! You guys are the greatest parents :)