January 7, 2008

Daddy Love

Here are a few more pictures from our family photo shoot back in December. I just love these pictures of Gracelyn and Josh! Gracelyn really is a Daddy's girl. She just adores Josh. Her favorite new thing is to call him at work. It's hilarious to listen to her talk to him. She can pretty much carry on a full conversation, by telling him what's she's doing and then answering all his questions. It's such a blessing to me to watch their relationship grow!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

LOVE the new look on the blog! We used the same kits for our blog makeovers! HAHA.

LOVE this LO Morgan. So sweet. I love the Gracie is a Daddy's Girl!! That's so cute!

Alisha Beard said...

Ok...so I am trying to at least use the digital scrapbooking concept to make a cool header for my blog...what program do you use for creating your headers? I am trying to use PictureIt, but the resolution on my pictures is AWFUL once I choose the correct pixel size for the header :(