All the fun tired our little pumpkin out and she slept all the way home.
November 4, 2007
Happy Girl at the Pumpkin Patch
We took another annual trip to the pumpkin patch. We usually go to the farm up in Prescott (the cooler country), but they closed last year, so we had to settle for Schepf Farms here in Phoenix. And of course the day we decided to go there was a record-breaking heat here in the valley! Even though it was a hot day, Gracelyn had a great time with her cousins Brooke and Jacob. They all got there face painted and Gracelyn even got to ride a pony...which she could not have been more excited about! I thought she might be scared, but she wasn't at all. I think she's destined to be a little cowgirl just like I was.




All the fun tired our little pumpkin out and she slept all the way home.
All the fun tired our little pumpkin out and she slept all the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Morgan!! I found your blog through Michelle's! I was so excited to look and see that it was you! Your little girl is adorable! We have a blog too... www.moosmanfam.blogspot.com. I would love to get in touch and catch up! Love, Tiffany (Gale) Moosman
Post a Comment