November 27, 2007

Gracelyn's Favorite Sounds

Gracelyn is really talking a lot lately, so we wanted to share it with those of you who haven't seen her in a while. Her specialty is sounds. Everywhere we go, she stops to tell us what everything says. Here is a glimpse of her favorite sounds. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness!!!! She is so big!! Thank you so much for posting this video!!!!!!!! It really just made me so happy. I laughed out loud at what daddy says! HAHAHAHA

Alisha Beard said...

Too cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Seems like just yesterday when Kyle and I were out to dinner in College Station and you guys called to say you were pregnant!

Menlove Family said...

I AM SHOCKED! Morgan, she is talking so well! She is so smart with all her animal sounds. You are obviously such a good mom!

Menlove Family said...

Justin and I can't believe you got her to sit that still for that long. Camren would NEVER do that!

Anonymous said...

This was wonderful. I will check this out more often I promise