November 17, 2007

Curly Hair!

I know that I won't have time to scrap these pictures before Thanksgiving...but I had to share them with you. I just discovered that Gracelyn's hair is finally long enough to use sponge curlers!! I have been having so much fun curling her hair!! She really enjoys having it done too. She sits very still for me (as long as Barney is on to watch!) Yes, Barney is Gracelyn's new favorite thing. We're not sure how she discovered him, but she LOVES him! When Barney comes on the TV, she will not even turn her head away. It's pretty funny to see. Anyway...back to the curls. She looks like such a big girl with her hair done like this. I'm sure there will be more pictures with curly hair to come! In case I don't post again....Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! We will be enjoying the cooler weather in Colorado. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I almost just cried. If I let myself I would. She looks so beautiful Morgan!!! HOW FUN! I also notice her big color to wear these days is brown. She looks so cute in chocolate!

Wow. Adorable. HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! These pics would look good with "Brown Eyed Girl!" haha!! hint hint. (nice "glitz frame" too! haha!) Don't you love "mini-scrapping" for the blog? I do! You probably notice I do it almost everytime I post photos that aren't in LOs.

Wow, this is the longest comment ever. I probably should have just emailed you. Oh well!!!!!! I love you. Have fun in CO! Wish you were coming to Utah so bad.

Menlove Family said...

Gracelyns hair so so cute curled! I don't even know if I'll know how to do a girls hair (if I ever have one!) She is growing up so fast and I can't wait to see her again...hurry up here!!

Alisha Beard said...

She looks so adorable!! Katelyn would NEVER sit still for me that long!

Moosman Fam said...

I love her hair like that! How long do you leave the curlers in for? I want to do Sadie's hair like that!