January 12, 2013
Winter Wonderland
Before we headed back home for Utah, we got to stop in Prescott and spend one last weekend with the family to celebrate New Years Eve. When we arrived, there was not much snow, but we decided to drive up the hill anyway so the kids could sled on the small patches of snow. Once we pulled up and unloaded at the sledding hill, the snow began to fall in the biggest fluffiest snowflakes I have ever seen. We were instantly transported into this wintry wonderland. It was actually quite magical and it was so fun to watch my kids experience that. It was one of those memories that I will never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm REALLY struggling not to be jealous of these photos! :) They are so amazing.
I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com
Post a Comment