January 27, 2013

Preston at 18 months

At 18 months, Preston is a very happy, busy boy who loves to entertain! His sense of humor is really starting to develop. He loves to make funny faces and silly noises...anything to make us laugh. He LOVES cars and trucks. In fact, it's rare to see him without a car in each hand. It amazes me to watch him play with his cars. It's like he is transported into his own little world as he rolls those cars back and forth, making all kinds of car noises. It might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. He also LOVES to be outside. I can barely get him loaded into the car without him trying to run outside every time the garage door opens. I can not wait for him to experience this spring and summer, when he can play outside all day long. He is going to be one happy boy! He has a few new words: up, more, Ya Ya (Addie), and nigh nigh (good night)  but is still not very interested in talking a whole lot. His favorite foods are cheese and anything that has cheese on it! And he will eat almost anything if he can dip it in ketchup! I am in love with raising a little boy. It never ceases to amaze me just how different he is from his sisters! I can't imagine our lives without him! 

2 comments:

PaPa said...

That's my Boy!!

PaPa

Melissa said...

What a big boy! He is so adorable;)