December 3, 2012

Birthdays!

Josh and I had a great time celebrating our birthdays!  It was a BIG birthday for me this year....turning the BIG 3-0. To be honest, I was semi-dreading it. It seemed sad to be leaving my twenties. It made me feel like I was no longer going to be a "young mom". But it came and went and I don't feel much different, so I guess being 30 is not so bad. We had a great time at dinner with our kids on both days and they loved getting to have 2 birthday desserts in one week. First chocolate cake and then chocolate covered strawberries! Later that weekend, Josh surprised me with a wonderful weekend away to the Zermatt Resort for a big birthday celebration with lots of surprises. Of course I forgot my camera, so you will just have to trust me how special it was! Definitely one to remember! :)

No comments: