November 26, 2012

Thankful


This year, there's so much to be thankful for. I recently took some time to reflect on the past year. One year ago, we had just moved to Utah. We had so many unknowns. Where would Josh work? Where would we live? Where would Gracelyn go to school? How would we find a new church home and new friends that we love as much as the ones we left behind? Did we make the right decision to move? And I have to admit that I was scared, and often times....sad.  But now, one year later it is clear that the Lord has answered all those questions and prayers beyond our wildest expectations. We have been fully blessed this past year, and could not ask for anything more. I'm so thankful that my husband had the faith and the courage to follow what the Lord was leading him to do for our family. We are so happy with our new life here in Utah and so thankful for all the promises the Lord has delivered to us so faithfully. I can't wait to see what another year will bring. 
Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well, I still can't say I'm happy you moved...but I am SO happy that you are all doing so well and so happy in Utah:)