Preston is 9 months old. His first year is just flying by! Often times I wish I could just make time stand still and enjoy him at the age for a lot longer. I remember feeling the same way about the girls at this age too! It's just so fun to watch him learn and discover new things every day. He has had a lot going on in his little life lately. Here are some of the things he's been up to:
- He has moved from army crawling to a full time crawler. I would almost call it a running crawl because he is so fast!
- He is now pulling up to his knees on everything.
- He learned how to climb stairs! YIKES!
- He loves to give kisses!
- He FINALLY got his two bottom teeth and is now working on two top teeth.
- He is almost sleeping through the night.....Hallelujah! He gets up once about 4am to eat and has been going back to sleep until 7am, which is a huge improvement!
- He loves to eat. His favorites are yogurt and sweet potatoes.
- His first word was "Mama". He also says "Papa" on occasion. We are working on "Dada" :)
- His favorite toy is his talking piano. He loves to pull up on it and play music.
He is ALL BOY and we couldn't love him any more!

1 comment:
Such cute photos!!
Post a Comment