Finding a party theme that would work for a 3 year old and a 6 year old
was a bit of a challenge this year! I think this will definitely be the last year for a shared party! But I finally got them both to agree
on a Fairy Party, complete with pretty flowers, rainbow cupcakes, oreo cookie "fairy wands" and
fairy dust! It turned out to be a great success. I didn't realize just
how many friends the girls have made in our new neighborhood, until they
all showed up at our house! Even though it was a bit crazy with little
kids running around everywhere, I was so happy to see the girls playing
and having so much fun with all their new friends. Two highlights from the
day were the new playhouse from Papa and Nana, and the new trampoline
from Daddy and Mommy! The girls LOVED them both! It was a great day and
worth all the work that I put into it for my two very special girls! 
April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Everything turned out SO cute!!!!
Post a Comment