November 14, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten (Take Two!)

Today was Gracelyn's first day at her new school! She just loved it. Her new teacher is just as sweet and kind as the teacher she had in Phoenix. Gracelyn was especially excited when she saw the awesome playground that is just for Kindergartners! When I walked her up, I was so proud to see her run right up to 2 little girls, and say "Hi, what's your name? I'm Gracelyn...Want to play with me?" She has such a sweet, outgoing personality. When I picked her up she told me "I made tons of new friends!" It was a big relief to see her so happy after such a big change! :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Of course she made tons of new friends!! HAHA! That's so great. I could cry! LOVE those sweet photos. I want her boots in my size! HAHA

PaPa said...

That my Girl!!!!

PaPa