November 7, 2011
3 months old
Preston is 3 months old! He is such a happy guy who loves to smile at anyone who will look at him. He's starting to play with toys and loves when his sisters talk and sing to him. He started laughing a few weeks ago and I am still trying desperately to get him to do it on video. We just started to sit him is his Bumbo and he seems to love it more and more every day. Since our move, his sleep schedule has taken a few steps back, so we are working on getting him to sleep through most of the night again. Thankfully, his lack of sleep at night has not taken away his happy personality during the day. We are just having so much fun watching him grow.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's so big!!! I think he looks luch such a good combination of Grace and Addie:) I cant wait to hear him laugh!
Post a Comment