EVERY time she runs out of a room she turns back around and says "I'll Be Be right back". I'm not sure where the extra "be" came from but I love it and I hope she always says it that way!
EVERY day on our way to take Gracelyn to school, she says "Mommy, when I get 5, I will go to Kindergarter and take my lunch pack (meaning lunch box and backpack) and go potty and wear Tinkerbell undies!
Any time I do something that she approves of she says "Oh...good girl Mommy!"
The other day we had this conversation:
Mommy: "Addison, please don't play with mommy's makeup."
Seconds later I hear my makeup crack on the tile floor.
Mommy:"Addison, now you need to go to timeout for disobeying and breaking my makeup."
Addison: "It's okay mommy...I will just buy you a new one at Walmart."
One afternoon as I was falling asleep on the couch after a long night with Preston she ran up to me, put her hands on my face and yelled "Mommy...open your eyes and play with me...that's your JOB!"
And Finally...her new favorite show is "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". Their ship's name is Bucky...so now, on most days I hear her yelling from the backseat..."Go faster Bucky!"

3 comments:
This post had me laughing the ENTIRE TIME! You should always right down all these hilarious things your kids say and do. You will LOVE reading them again some day and so will they!!
A spitting image of her beautiful mother. A PRINCESS in the making!!
PaPa
What a cute post. I love all the sayings. Tim - I was thinking the exact same thing...what a little Morgan. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment