Every night for homework, Gracelyn is supposed to draw a picture and write a sentence about it. Her teacher asked the parents not to help the students come up with their sentence or spell any of the words, so that we can see the kids progression throughout the year. I have been so proud of Gracelyn's work! She takes it very seriously and never complains about having to do it. She always takes her time, drawing a beautiful picture and has come up with many clever sentences all on her own. I was especially proud of her on this day, for coming up with such a long, descriptive sentence!
September 26, 2011
Homework
Every night for homework, Gracelyn is supposed to draw a picture and write a sentence about it. Her teacher asked the parents not to help the students come up with their sentence or spell any of the words, so that we can see the kids progression throughout the year. I have been so proud of Gracelyn's work! She takes it very seriously and never complains about having to do it. She always takes her time, drawing a beautiful picture and has come up with many clever sentences all on her own. I was especially proud of her on this day, for coming up with such a long, descriptive sentence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so smart. What a special talented child!!
Post a Comment