August 10, 2011

Gracelyn's Museum


On her last visit, Gracelyn got to spend a lot of one on one time with Nana while the rest of us (Mommy, Addison and Preston) were all napping in the afternoon. One of the projects they worked on together was creating this "museum". Gracelyn was so excited about it. She put so much work into creating all these paintings to hang on the wall for her museum. It seemed like everytime I came downstairs she had a new painting ready to go on the wall. I have to say, I was pretty impressed by many of them! She did pictures of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and landscapes. She is turning into quite the little artist. It was so cute to see how proud of herself she was, once the museum was complete!
Our children are so blessed to have a Nana who is so invested in their lives. During her visits, she spends every waking moment playing with the girls, and now holding Preston, and never seems to get tired of it. We just love having her here with us and we miss her tons when she has to leave!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

OH my gosh. Look at your THREE kids in that last photo. Holy cow.

LOVE the Museum idea. Did she come up with that? It's so cute. Gotta remember that one.

PaPa said...

Those are all my girls and little man.

PaPa

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

We also love you and miss you tons Papa! :)

cheryl said...

Well shucks...I miss Nana too!! Beautiful family Morgan...I pop in on your blog every now and again but was thrilled to see pictures of your new little boy! Congrats! I'm getting another little guy in Feb! Amy is having her second boy...really wanted a girl this time, but they are being blessed with a Logan Reid! Sound familiar?? :)