July 25, 2011

Waiting for Preston


Dear Preston Timothy,

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival, which happens to be less than 48 hours away! In so many ways this pregnancy has just flown right by. I can barely believe the time is already here. I have loved every minute of being pregnant with you. I felt so great the whole way through...and also very hungry! We have enjoyed lots of yummy snacks and desserts together! I'm so curious to know how big you will be. You definitely feel bigger and heavier than your sisters did, and you have moved around a lot more too. I can already tell you are going to be a very busy boy. You have so many people who are anxious to meet you....especially your Daddy. He has always dreamed of having a son, and has told me several times that he's overwhelmed at the thought of actually seeing his prayers be answered. I can't wait to see him hold you for the first time! You are also going to be smothered with love by the other two little mommies who live in our house (a.k.a your BIG sisters!) They can not wait to meet you, and hug you, and kiss you!

God has a special plan for your life, and I can't wait to see what it is. July 27th is going to be a very special day for us all. You are going to be the perfect addition to our family and we will never be the same. Your nursery is ready and mommy is soooo ready to see your sweet little face and hold you in my arms. I can't wait to spend a few quiet days in the hospital, snuggling with you, before we head home to our busy life. I already love you more than you could ever imagine.

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

PaPa said...

Got the Cowboy boots and jeans on there way!!!!

PaPa

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I can't wait to see him on Wednesday!!! I LOVE the nursery (and I have to get that ball tutorial from you)! We will be thinking and praying early for you both on Wednesday morning:)

Brittney said...

Oh I just love it. The p is for Preston is soooo cute! Wow.