July 28, 2011

Happy Family of Five!

We are officially a HAPPY family of FIVE! Preston Timothy arrived right on time yesterday morning. I was blessed to have another smooth C-section. We are all doing great. His BIG sisters came to meet him yesterday and immediately fell in love with him! We could not be happier. There will be many more pictures of Preston coming soon!

5 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

We are so happy for you! It just makes me all the more ready for Jack to get here so they can be friends:) It will be nice to have some boys around to balance out our girls:)

Brittney said...

Family of FIVE?!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Such adorable photos. The girls looked ADORABLE in their big sister outfits. I feel like I should have been the one getting them ready though. :*( Love those necklaces. Did you make them?? Anyway - LOVE the baby. He's PRECIOUS and I can't wait to hold him and kiss him and snuggle him. MISS YOU ALL!

Noah and Isaiah's Momma said...

This is Clayton's sis, Christian. I just had to check out baby pics! Congrats! The girls are soooo adorable, I'm not surprised that Preston is such a handsome little guy!

cheryl said...

Congratulations Josh and Morgan! He's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love the nursery too...so creative! Tell your mama hi for me and to give me a call when she gets back home! : )

Audie Annie said...

Hooray!!!

congrats :) He's adorable!