

Later that morning the girls and I went to story time with some of Addie's favorite cousins and friends! Aunt Faith and Aunt Jenn even surprised her with some birthday balloons! Then it was off to lunch at Chickfila (one of her favorites!) We had a great time eating and playing with everyone.
Here is Addison with one of her best friends, Abbie, who just so happens to share the exact same birthday! It was so fun for them to have a birthday lunch together! Aren't they just the cutest little birthday girls??
Later that night, we ordered pizza with Daddy and then headed up to the mall for a special ice cream treat and a ride on the carousel! 


We had a great time celebrating such a special day with our little Addie! :)

1 comment:
So fun! I really can't believe she is 2 already! Seems like I was just at the hospital visitng you when you had her:) Glad it was a special day for a special girl:)
Post a Comment