May 18, 2011

10 Week Countdown!

It's hard to believe, but we will be meeting our precious baby boy in just 10 short weeks! My C-section has been scheduled for July 27th! We are slowly but surely getting things ready for Preston's arrival around here. I found someone to make this cover for our infant carrier with a fun BOY fabric. I just love the way it turned out!We are also in the process of picking out colors and patterns for his nursery, and his closet is already filling up with clothes. I have to say it's still weird to open a closet and see blue, brown, and every other boy color hanging there. But at the same time, it makes me so excited! This is going to be a whole new experience for us, and we just can't wait. Let the countdown begin!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the carseat fabric!! The guitars are soooo cute.

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I can't believe it's so close either!! Maybe we are having a boy too so they can be good little buddies;) Wouldn't that be nice after all the girls?:)