I am so very thankful for my own Daddy, who loves me unconditionally, raised me to believe that I could conquer all my dreams, and gave me the confidence to chase after the amazing life I have now. I can never repay him for the impact that he has had in my life. And even though my heart now belongs to Josh, the man of my dreams, deep down...I will still always be Daddy's little girl.
But I am also especially thankful for my husband. The man who is the most amazing father to our little girls. He has such a precious love for them and makes them each feel like they are the most important people in the whole wide world. I truly believe that the best gift I ever gave my little girls was marrying their daddy 5 years ago. Thank you Josh, for being a wonderful husband and the daddy that I always dreamed of for our children.

How very blessed I am to have these amazing men of God in my life.Happy Fathers Day!

3 comments:
ummm is Josh wearing the SAME SHIRT on the day they were born? That's hilarious!!! HAHA Such a nice post Morgan!!!
I know! Funny, huh? I did not even realize that until I did this post! It's a well loved t-shirt! But truthfully, that pic of him and Gracelyn is not on the day she was born. I think she's a week old there. But it's still a funny coincidence :)
Thank You!!!! For remembering our little talk so many years ago and always being my little girl.
dad
Post a Comment