June 10, 2010

Flashback

I had a major flashback moment today. I took Addison and Gracelyn out to take their annual pictures in my wedding dress. For those of you that don't know...this is a tradition I started with Gracelyn, when she turned one. I plan to take a picture of them every year in my dress and add the pictures to an album to give to them on their own wedding day. I have had so much fun doing it with Gracelyn every year, and I was so excited to start this tradition with Addison too. The minute I took this picture, I knew I had one just like it of Gracelyn. And sure enough, I got home and found this...Can you tell who is who?? Haha! There's no mixing these little girls up! :) But it's still so fun to compare them at the same age. I don't think I've posted the pictures I've taken of Gracelyn so far, so here is a quick catch up of Gracelyn's first four pictures. And here is my favorite of Addison from today. I'm not sure how long the girls will allow me to do this to them every year, but I'm hoping it will be a tradition that they will grow to love over time. I know the hassle of storing and dragging out my wedding dress every year will be so worth the end result! I just love being the mommy of these two little girls!

4 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh my goodness! SO cute! I have to take Shayne's second one this week too:) Thanks for the pose ideas in Gracelyn's photos:) I was wondering what to do with Shayne this year!

russandkatie said...

so cute!

Brittney said...

Oh how fun!!! I haven't seen any of Gracelyn's since her first one. Wow - how cool. Addie's are so cute. :)

PaPa said...

It is really getting to be soooooo hard to be so far away from my girls!!! I miss you & love you all soooooo much!!!!

PaPa