February 13, 2010

She's Lovin' It

Don't get me wrong...we think healthy eating is important. We encourage our children to eat healthy foods and most of their meals consist of nutritious foods. However, I'd be lying if I didn't say that every once in a while there is nothing that tastes better to me than a cheeseburger from good ol' McDonalds! Gracelyn seems to agree with me on this one and has loved cheeseburgers from McDonalds since she first started eating solid foods. Since Addison has been showing much more interest in solid foods lately, we decided that it was time for her to get her own little taste of heaven...and it looks like she agrees with us! She loved her cheeseburger and ate almost a half of it on her own, and of course some delicious french fries too! This little girl makes the silliest faces...I'm so glad I was able to catch a few on film :)

2 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE those pictures!! I love her little faces she makes;)

Brittney said...

Ok those are probably the CUTEST PICTURES I've EVER SEEN!!!! Send them to McDonalds and they'll probably make her their new model!! hahaha