February 9, 2010

Papa's Horses

The girls and I recently got to spend a week up in Utah with Nana and Papa. The girls were just thrilled to be there. Nana and Papa had lots of things planned for the girls to do, and one of the highlights was a horseback ride in the backyard. Gracelyn had been asking to ride Papa's horses since the moment we got there, but then of course, once Papa got Yankee all ready to ride...she experienced a few moments of fright and did not want to get on. Luckily, Papa was able to talk her into getting on with him and once she did, she remembered just how much she loved to ride horses, and wanted to ride all by herself! Even Addie got a chance to ride, and she loved it too! I think Papa is going to have two little cowgirls to ride horses with for many years to come! We love you Nana and Papa and miss you lots already.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Great photos!! And your new Beyonce blog song is so funny!! Me and Josh just started cracking up when it all of suddent started blaring!

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

That one is for Gracelyn! She LOVES dancing to that song, so I told her I would put it on the blog for her :)