June 3, 2009

A Beautiful Sight ( and Sound!)




















This is Addison, snug as a bug and sound asleep in her newly purchased swing. And she stayed this way for over 2 hours yesterday! We ditched the first swing we purchased for her, which randomly stopped swinging after about 20 minutes after she would slip down and end up crooked at the bottom of it. She sits in this one so much nicer because it has the option to recline it all the way back. She has taken several other long naps in it this week too, making for some great days at home! Clearly, she loves it and mommy LOVES it too!

Of course, as I am writing this, I can hear her crying in this very same swing, in which I just laid her down in sound asleep only 10 minutes ago. O'well...one small victory at a time!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Oooh. Hooray for small victories. I'm glad you found something that gives you a little bit of piece.