June 4, 2009

Another Trick in the Bag

Several friends suggested that I try a sling with Addison, to make her feel like she's being held, while still being able to get things done. Well, it worked! I ordered this one from Lucky Baby (thanks Katie!) , and Addison loves it. In fact, she took another 2 hour nap in it today. If anyone is looking for a good, comfortable sling, I would really recommend this one. Check it out here.
It's so great to have another way to keep Addison happy and asleep! A mom can never have too many things in her bag of tricks! :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

YAY! It's fun seeing all the new tricks you're learning.

Menlove Family said...

Yay!! So I think that Addison totally looks like you...and not that much like Gracelynn right?? Or am I just not remembering what she looked like when she was a baby?

russandkatie said...

that thing saved my life, I am so glad you like it!!!