skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Girl...in a BIG Bed!!!
Yes, Gracelyn is sound asleep right now in a BIG GIRL BED for the very first time! I have been searching for the perfect bed for her and finally found it, so tonight Josh and I went out and bought everything she needed and then spent the rest of the night taking apart her crib and rearranging her room. Gracelyn was SOO excited about her new bed. The minute we got it all set up she hopped in and did not want to get out! She's been asleep for a few hours now and we haven't heard a peep out of her, so we will see how the rest of the night goes. It's funny how many times as a mom I have felt so happy and yet so sad at the same time. Tonight is definitely one of those nights. So excited to see her in her new bed and so sad to see her growing up so fast! Over the next few weeks, we will be changing her room from a nursery to a big girl room, full of...you guessed it....horses! Check back for pictures of that!
3 comments:
Morgan...wow! A big girl bed!!! That's so awesome! But I totally get what you mean about being happy and sad at the same time!
What a cute bed! Wow. She's getting so big!! what sweet photos.
You sure moved her in early...are you making room for another one or something :)
Post a Comment