March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!

I just wanted to wish you all a very blessed Easter. I've been doing a bible study over the past few months on the life of Jesus Christ. It is been so amazing to really dig deep into the Bible stories that I have known for so long, and see the deeper meaning in everything that Jesus did while He was here on the earth. So this Easter, I am especially mindful of the incredible sacrifice that was made on the cross, so that we might have eternal life. It still amazes me that our God, who created everything, loves each and every one of us enough to send His son to this earth to die on a cross, to save us from our sin. There really is no greater love than the love that He has for us!! I am so blessed to have the love of God in my life and live in a country that I can freely worship Him. I hope you will not forget the true reason why we celebrate and I pray that you will have a wonderful day with family and friends.

1 comment:

russandkatie said...

Very well said!!! Happy Easter!