February 13, 2008

Two Pages to Share

Gracelyn's Uncle Kevin snapped this adorable picture of Gracelyn and I have been wanting to write down some of my favorite things that she says so I won't forget them. These sayings are just some of the first phrases that she started to say a few months ago. I wish I could write them out exactly how they sound coming out of her mouth, because her little voice is so sweet!






















One of Gracelyn's new favorite activities is running around the house with her magic wand and turning people (aka Mommy and Daddy) and Tyson (her puppy) into a frog! She just thinks it's hilarious when she bops us on the head with her wand and we start to "Ribbit". I just had to capture this process in action!


2 comments:

Marcistar said...

Morgan...wow! She is the cutest! I love these pages! So adorable.

April said...

Hey, it was good to hear from you! Your little girl is so cute, they are so fun. It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but everybody I know is married and has kids! I am new to blogging, but it has been fun to see everybody's families. You are an awesome scrapbooker, I am impressed!