skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Proud of Our Josh!
We got some exciting news today! Josh just got a big promotion at work! He has worked so hard at his job and is very good at what he does. He has definitely earned this new position! Gracelyn and I are so proud of him! He works so hard to provide for us and is always looking out for our best interests! This new position means that he will have to say goodbye to Banner Thunderbird Hospital. I have to say that this makes me kind of sad. Josh has worked at Banner Thunderbird since we started dating. We have a lot of close relationships there, not to mention memories of Gracelyn's long stay in the NICU. It makes me sad that we won't be able to visit him there for lunch anymore, but he is ready for this new challenge and we're so excited for him! Gracelyn helped me make this card for him today and she can't wait to give it to him when he gets home! As she says "Yay Daddy!"
5 comments:
SO CUTE! What good wife and mom you are!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATS JOSH!!!!
Congratulations Morgan! That's so awesome. And how cute are you...I can't wait till Eden is old enough to do things like that!
Congratulation's Josh and Morgan! The kids love Gracelyn's adorable sign! We love you!~The Chuchta Family
Congratulations,Josh!
It was so great to see you guys again, I loved your beautiful home! I am so proud of how hard both of you have worked to get where you are, keep up the good work. It is always a treat to see my sweet Gracelyn, gosh, it's hard to believe how much she has grown since Thansgiving! Lisa loved meeting you guys and seeing your place - by the way, the Royals lost BIG time, but we had a fun party and I got to watch 6 innings before having to leave for the airport...Miss you, love- Aunt Laurie
Congratulations!!! I am sad that ties you down to AZ! Thats okay, I guess we'll survive. It was so much fun seeing you guys up here! I feel like I was such a party pooper- I felt so sick then. My new doc (whom I LOVE) put me on Zofran...I feel like a new person!!
Good luck with the new job :)
Post a Comment