July 21, 2007

What a Big Girl!

Last night as we were shopping in Walmart, Josh and I spotted this adorable Ariel nightgown for Gracelyn. We thought it would be so cute for her to have such a big girl nightgown. She was so excited to put it on after her bath. She kept holding onto it saying "Ohhhhh". It was so sweet. I just think she looks so big in these pictures! It's hard to believe that she's turning into a little girl...and that soon she will not be our little baby anymore.




4 comments:

Lareka said...

Wow! Gracelyn looks so big! Just got back from San Diego, and we have been checking your blog daily. Very cute! I finally created an account so I can comment. I cannot believe how big she is getting. Time flies! Thanks for sharing!

Brittney said...

YAY!! You used my template!!! AND YOU USED IT FOR LITTLE MERMAID!! I'm so happy. This is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love your page. And I love that Ariel sticker!!!! Did you make that?? Wow. And the "jangies" are so cute!!!!!

Tim Rodee said...

Stopped by. This is really neat. I need to stop by more often. I will show NaNa how to get here as well. Love You All!!!

Marcistar said...

Such a cute page Morgan!! I love Little Mermaid! I can't wait for Eden to know what it is!!! So I finally got the pictures up of her earings!